Sunday, May 1, 2016

Everybody reads YA - The Wailing Darkness

Happy Everybody reads YA Sunday!
 Lets get back to sisters Sandy and Samantha. Shall we?


Blurb
Samantha and Sandy are twins with very different outlooks on life. Sandy a neurotypical teen who stresses over boyfriends and wearing the right clothes. Her sister Samantha is on the spectrum which comes with it's own set of everyday challenges, on top of that, she seems to have a knack for sensing supernatural occurrences. Together they try to unravel the mystery of a death foretold  by a stalker Banshee.

                                                                             Excerpt




Jeremy brushes a loose curl away from my face. I hear the ticking clock on the dining room wall. I feel the rise and fall of his chest, and hear his heartbeat, like a slow soothing drum. All of this calms me. Worry and stress fall far away. He turns his face toward mine, tilts my chin so we are just inches apart and kisses me. His kiss is soft as a whisper. I don’t open my eyes. If this is a dream, don’t let me wake up. His lips leave mine, he kisses my eyes and my nose and my mouth, again. This time open and full of passion.
“Kissing can spread germs and viruses.” Sam’s loud voice makes me jump. “If Jeremy has herpes, you could be catching it right now.” She’s standing right in front of us. I am horrified.

                                        




About the Author
M.A. Cortez lives in Colorado. She loves to write and spend time with her family.


Other Books 










Follow me

Instagram@ BookwormyXOX0