Sunday, July 24, 2016

Everybody Reads YA - Moon Dance

Happy everybody reads YA Sunday. Today I'm sharing a bit from my story Moon Dance.

Blurb:
Luna has one wish for her birthday. She wants to spend it forgetting her ex and celebrating with her family. When her plans fall through she and her cousin Nina decide to cruise along the coast. Once again, her plans go awry. Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year and Luna feels every minute drag by before the sun gives way to the moon and she realizes her wish has been unfolding all day long.

Moon Dance by [Cortez, M. A.]

Excerpt:

As I step into the warm sand, my thoughts of Tony and missing him begin to float away. Nina marches ahead. Watching her long hair float behind her like sunshine on the ocean makes me painfully aware that I’ve neglected my looks since Tony and I broke up. Who’s going to look at me now? 
Only .99 on Amazon

About the Author:  
Born and raised in southern California, M.A. Cortez spent many summer afternoons on the beach. Those memories served as inspiration for the short story Moon Dance.
Check out her other books