Sunday, October 2, 2016

Everybody reads YA~ The Sister Sleuths and The Wailing Darkness

Happy Everybody Reads YA Sunday.

Today I am sharing an excerpt from the second Sister Sleuth’s book THE WAILING DARKNESS. If you read book one The Sister Sleuths and the Shadowman, book two is a must.




                                          getBook.at/SisterSleuthsandTheWailingDarkness




Sam and Sandy find themselves in the middle of another mystery when they discover a banshee has been making appearances all over town.




“You told me people don’t like to talk about death, and a banshee is all about death. You said not to talk about the banshee in front of Darcy or Mom, and they were there. Sandy, why do you say don’t talk about things in front of people, then get mad at me when I do what you said to do? You are confusing me.”


About the Author:



Mary Ann Cortez lives in Colorado with husband and family.
She spends her days reading, writing, and loving her grandkids.  
Check out her other books.

Look for my story Double Exposure in the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Vol 4 Anthology,which will release on Oct. 28th.