Sunday, January 15, 2017

Everybody Reads YA - Moon Dance

Happy Everybody Reads YA Sunday. I know, it's winter, and it's all you can do to keep your toes warm and your teeth from chattering.
Pick up a copy of this summer story and let it take you away to sandy beaches and sweet summer romance. You might just get the urge to pull off those winter boots and slip on your flip flops. 

Blurb:
It’s the longest day of the year and all Luna wants is to forget about her ex and celebrate her seventeenth birthday at the beach with her family. Her morning starts out dreary, but as the day drags on things heat up and take a surprising turn.
Only .99 
http://viewbook.at/Moondance





 Excerpt:  
I sit back and try not to think about him with another girl, especially a girl I once considered a good friend. Every time I do, it creates a little fracture in my heart. I should move on. 







About the Author:  As a teen M.A. Cortez spent many a summer afternoons at New Port beach in Southern California. She now lives in Colorado with her husband surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Like all California girls, when summer comes around she feels the pull of the ocean and must revisit it, even if it’s just in a story like this one.

Other books by M.A. Cortez


Follow me

Instagram@ Bookwormyxoxo