Sunday, January 8, 2017

Everybody reads YA - Sister Sleuths and The Shadowman

Happy Everybody reads YA Sunday. Today I’m sharing an excerpt from my first published book. The Sister Sleuths and the Shadowman.

 The thing about a secret is, it always comes back to haunt you…


Blurb:

A pair of twin sisters befriend a lonely girl on Facebook, and soon find themselves in the middle of a mystery. With each clue they uncover, the girls get closer to discovering a secret that has been buried for decades.



 Excerpt:  

"I felt it you know, when her spirit left her body I collapsed. When I woke up and they told me about Annabelle, I already knew. I didn't cry and I guess they thought I had something to do with her death, although no one ever said it out loud."




 Check out reviews and buy the book here;
http://getbook.at/SisterSleuthsandTheShadowman


See what the sisters are up in book 2
http://getbook.at/SisterSleuthsandTheWailingDarkness



About the Author: 





As a small child M. A. Cortez lived in a big old house with plenty of secret passageways and hidden doors, which, fueled her overactive imagination. She used those memories to create the setting for this story.

You can follow me on


Instagram@ BookwormyXOX0