Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!


May 2017 be your year, our year, The year we step out of our comfort zone and do something we've always wanted to do. It's a new year, a new day, the beginning of a new story. Let's write it together.

I started my writing journey because I felt I had something to share, yet many times when I sit at my computer I freeze. Writing with the knowledge that others will be reading and critiquing my work puts a whole new spin on things. I am grateful that there are a few of you out there that enjoy my work and support me in my writing. As I step forward into the new year I like to think that I’m going hand in hand with many of you. I leave 2016 with sweet memories, lessons learned, and hopes for a more enlightened self. I don’t do resolutions I hear they are passé anyway. But I do keep a mental list of things I want to improve about myself. (Okay, it’s probably a resolutions list, ugggh.)

 I am a creature of habit. At times change is very hard for me. The unknown can leave me paralyzed if I don’t stay focused on my goals. This year I promise to keep moving forward. I hope to embrace the unexpected and meet change with optimism instead of dread. I hope to learn something new and good about myself. I will step up my game and work hard to bring you enjoyable stories that you’ll want to read again and again. I hope you’ll stick with me through my adventures because having friends like you give me the encouragement I need to go forward into the unknown with a smile on face and hope in my heart.