Sunday, April 23, 2017

Everybody Reads YA / Moon Dance

Happy Everybody Reads YA Sunday.
 Today I'm sharing an excerpt from my book Moon Dance. I love a good summer story, and though this is a short one, its sure to make you feel like you've spent time at the beach.


Blurb: Luna has one wish for her birthday. She wants to spend it forgetting her ex and celebrating with her family. When her plans fall through she and her cousin Nina decide to cruise along the coast. Once again, her plans go awry. Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year and Luna feels every minute drag by before the sun gives way to the moon and she realizes her wish has been unfolding all day long.


Excerpt:
A truck with tinted windows merges to the shoulder of the road in front of us and parks.  A barrage of warning signals goes off in my brain. “Is your location turned on?” I ask quickly. “Always. How else is anyone going to know I am where I say I am?” Maybe from your fifty-million photos on Instagram. The truck door opens. We straighten up, ready to run or fight or whatever.






                                                             viewBook.at/Moondance





M.A. Cortez lives in Colorful Colorado. When she's not writing she spends her time reading, crafting, sewing and hanging out with her family.

Check out my other books



You can follow me on




Instagram@ BookwormyXOX0